The dictionary definition for self-abuse is this…things that you do that harm your own body or health. This definitely has to include your emotional well-being as well your physical health. Are you guilty of self-abuse? Do you know what it looks like?
• Do you have a repetitive loop of negative self-talk in your head like I’m not good enough, smart enough, young enough, fit enough?.
• Do you work all hours with no clear end to your workday?
• Do you check your email before you even get out of bed in the morning?
• Are you afraid to slow down and take time for yourself?
Sometimes you drive yourself harder than you need to because slowing down means addressing personal issues and getting into emotional realms you’d rather avoid.
Fear and a lack of self-worth can keep driving you to work harder and longer hours but to what end? Eventually, without activating your heart chakra your wellbeing and your relationships will suffer.
• how to up your self-care game and end self-sabotage
• how to do less and accomplish more
• how to activate the heart chakra and experience the love and intimacy you crave and deserve
Those interested in finding out more about transformational online immersions that are also eligible for Teacher Training credits click here.