NOVEMBER 16th – 23rd, 2019
Crystallize Your Vision Yoga Retreat, Tulum, Mexico
Are you serious about changing your life?
Each and every year, we seek change. We set intentions, goal set, create vision boards, and yet every year we lose our resolve not long after the New Year begins. My Crystallize Your Vision immersion will kick start your dream setting process by helping you break free of self-imposed limitations using techniques that are fast and effective.
Make the chakra system accessible to you (and your students) to create dramatic life changeREAD MORE
Shambala Petit is a conde naste top 10 yoga resort. Your casita is just steps from the turquoise waters of the Caribbean.READ MORE
Gloria Latham is a Global Lululemon Ambassador, co-founder of Semperviva Yoga and director of Semperviva's International Yoga Teacher Training College.READ MORE
From the moment you step foot into the resort Shambala Petit Hotel, the calming energy embraces you. It doesn't get much better than being immersed in twice daily Kundalini Yoga with Gloria Latham while overlooking the beautiful oceanRaquel Henry
7 nights accomodation , twice daily yoga and meditation, three healthy and delicious meals daily, and moreREAD MORE
From swimming in cenotes, to exploring Mayan ruins, there is lots to do in the Tulum area.READ MORE
Here's what a typical day looks like in this Caribbean paradise. Your schedule is balanced between time with the group and time for yourself.READ MORE
IN CRYSTALLIZE YOUR VISION YOU WILL:
• Strengthen Your Third Chakra: The navel centre/third chakra is a powerful energy centre in the body and is responsible for instigating release of your Kundalini energy. Strengthen your abdominals as you strengthen your willpower, sense of self-worth, and courage.
• Detoxify: to move forward in life you have to be ready to let go of the past and your fearful projections of the future. This cleanse is soul deep.
• Break Patterns: discover the power your negative samskaras have on you and replace these patterns with more positive, life affirming, and life changing habits.
• Release Stored Anger: the past limits and controls your ability to build your future. Experience a sense of freedom you have not felt for years through this deep, cathartic work.
• Create Your Life: second chakra energy accesses your creativity. It’s time to create the life you dream of.
• Recommit: move from fear to faith and stay committed to the powerful life changes you’ve already begun to put into place in just a few short days of inner work
Located on the South Beach of Tulum, Mexico, just south of Cancun and hidden among the palm trees, cherished by the turquoise water of the Caribbean Ocean, Shambala Petit Hotel is a secret spot where minimal décor meets the Mayan Culture. It’s pristine environment with the magical help of the waves crashing onto the shore wash away the stress accumulated by the daily work routine.
We chose this property based on the attentiveness of the owner, Roberto. The property is beautifully situated, well run, and immaculately clean. Its small size creates an intimate nature allowing you to relax deeply, connecting with yourself, nature, and new found friends. This truly is a beautiful beach paradise that welcomes you like you’re coming home.
All casitas are located on a large beach property. There are 10 casitas in total, 8 with private bathrooms and 2 with shared bathrooms. The ten casitas are all different; however, most of them open out onto the beach, and all of them are made with love. Each casita is equipped with a ceiling fan, mosquito net, bathroom towels and beach towels. Wireless internet is available if you would like to bring your own laptop; however, we do recommend you try and unplug for your week with us.
Gloria Latham is owner and co-founder of Semperviva Yoga, and the Director of Yoga teacher training at Semperviva’s International College of Yoga
She is a Lululemon Global Ambassador and actively shares her love of yoga through week long transformational programs that help students powerfully break through barriers, and her high vibing Yoga Raves.
Gloria worked as a licensed pharmacist for almost ten years before discovering true health through the practice of yoga and meditation.
Now, as the Director of Yoga Teacher Training at Semperviva International College of Yoga, she and her team of top Yoga Alliance certified teachers, offer Yoga Alliance certified teacher training in Canada, Europe, Asia and Mexico.