You tried to meditate.
You sat, closed your eyes, and focused on your breath.
And then…you remembered the email you forgot to reply to last night…or the kid’s book report due tomorrow…or the meeting you have later today…or 1,001 other random things.
You probably scolded yourself for not clearing your mind of all thoughts. Meditation fail.
But you didn’t fail. You’re not bad at meditation.
Maybe you need a different kind of meditation…one that helps keep your busy mind occupied…one that gives you specific results, like manifesting more prosperity, releasing anger, preventing burnout, or alleviating anxiety and depression…one that helps you dramatically transform your life in just 11 minutes a day.
In this brief video I share:
• Details about the hundreds of different meditations that the Master of Kundalini Yoga, Yogi Bhajan, shared with us…
• How using mantra, breath work, and mudra in meditation helps you tame an unfocused mind…
• What you can realistically expect from just 11 minutes of meditation a day…
Ever heard that it’s not wise to make decisions based on your emotions? That it’s better to be rational than it is to be too emotional. I’m willing to bet you’ve heard some form of this “logic” throughout your life. Maybe you’ve even said it to yourself, or to your friends and family. And it seems like good advice…right?
Here’s the problem: Relying entirely on your intellect to make decisions is a trap. Why?
Because your rational mind justifies your behavior. It spins a tale about why you don’t have to do that thing you know is best for you, after all, you have a perfectly valid excuse. It rationalizes your every move…even the self-sabotaging ones.
I’m not saying to completely ignore this part of your mind. But there’s another part that’s often ignored. It’s your “truthful” mind…the part of you that FEELS what’s right and wrong for you.
In this brief video I share:
• Why relying on your intellect alone can keep you stuck…
• The real reason most people give up on meditation and yoga…
• Why you might be disconnected from your truthful mind…and how to reconnect
One thing I hear constantly from my students is that they don’t have time.
Not enough time to cycle through that massive to-do list.
Not enough time to take care of themselves and their relationships.
Not enough time to slow down, clear their minds, and focus on what really matters.
And certainly not enough time to meditate…some even say meditation feels like a waste of time. Here’s what I’ve learned: “I don’t have time” is a lie we tell ourselves. It’s not about time, or even how you manage your time.
It’s how you think about your time…how you use your time to manage your energy…and how you invest your time in making your life better.
How do you break the habit of letting your mind run wild, so you can think clearly?
The answer is meditation. (I know. You’ve heard A LOT about meditation, but probably still aren’t doing it.)
Don’t worry. Kundalini yoga has its own unique take on meditation…
In this brief video I share:\
- The number one mistake most people make when starting their day and why it doesn’t serve you…
- Why reading one more book about meditation, or watching one more how-to-meditate video is a waste of your time…
- What yogis know about breaking your old patterns and creating new, healthier habits…in just 40 days