Your “thinking” mind is very limited in its ability to dream big because the “negative aspect” of your mind is designed to protect you….that’s its sole purpose.
The part of your mind that you want to access when you set your goals, is your intuitive/neutral mind which is developed through the practice of Kundalini Yoga and meditation. It is the only part of you that tells you the real truth. The other aspects of your mind can talk you into or out of anything.
So, if you’re sitting at your desk trying to plan your future instead of moving your body and meditating – you may end up with a very limited uninspiring vision of your future.
Writing out your goals is important, but if you’re only using your “thinking” mind to set your goals, you may never reach your true goals.
Check out this short video to find out:
• How your Negative Mind blocks you and what you can do about it
• How moving your body can help you access the real truth you need to hear
• How to overcome your self-limiting fears.
Click here to watch now
To find out more about how you can use Kundalini Yoga to bypass your “thinking” mind to access your real goals and manifest them, click here.
Doing yoga is one of the only times during your day that you’re disconnected from your phone. Pretty crazy right? You’re dialled in and connected all the time! So, you’re super connected in one way and completely disconnected in another. You can be chatting to people all over the globe which is amazing but unless you’re careful, you can become completely disconnected from yourself. What happens is instead of living your life, you end up reacting to the needs and demands of others without any hope of taking time for your real goals.
In this short video you will learn:
• How to be there for others without sacrificing your true self
• How to create stillness and activate your intuition to guide you to your purpose
• Exactly what you need to do to access your potential
To discover the life-changing tools available through the practice of Kundalini Yoga and online courses that can help you start your transformational journey right now click here.
The dictionary definition for self-abuse is this…things that you do that harm your own body or health. This definitely has to include your emotional well-being as well your physical health. Are you guilty of self-abuse? Do you know what it looks like?
• Do you have a repetitive loop of negative self-talk in your head like I’m not good enough, smart enough, young enough, fit enough?.
• Do you work all hours with no clear end to your workday?
• Do you check your email before you even get out of bed in the morning?
• Are you afraid to slow down and take time for yourself?
Sometimes you drive yourself harder than you need to because slowing down means addressing personal issues and getting into emotional realms you’d rather avoid.
Fear and a lack of self-worth can keep driving you to work harder and longer hours but to what end? Eventually, without activating your heart chakra your wellbeing and your relationships will suffer.
Watch this short video to find out
• how to up your self-care game and end self-sabotage
• how to do less and accomplish more
• how to activate the heart chakra and experience the love and intimacy you crave and deserve
Click here to watch now
Those interested in finding out more about transformational online immersions that are also eligible for Teacher Training credits click here.