1. Life transforming yoga sessions: relax, unwind, detox, unburden the mind, open the heart, unleash your creativity, get really strong inside and out…..
2. The best beaches I know anywhere in the world to swim at
3. The freshest, healthiest, tastiest Mediterranean cuisine. Vegetables picked fresh right before your eyes, and turned into the most amazing delicacies by family run restauranteurs
4. Stress free living. The loudest noise you’re likely to hear are cicadas singing away in the afternoon heat (except for the sound of the bouzouki when we take you out dancing)
5. An experience of authentic Greek life. Kythira does not rely fully on tourism, and local farming is still very much in evidence on the island. Sheep still hold up local traffic, donkeys are still found carting loads throughout villages, honey, wine and cheeses are all produced locally and sold at Sunday markets as they have been for over 100 years.
6. We’re from the island of Kythira and speak the language. We’ll not only guide you through yoga classes, we’ll also be able to help you order your meals, locate places of interest to visit, and hand hold you as much or as little as you choose
7. Group excursions. We have many great experiences planned for you from visiting interesting archealogical sites, to boat trips, dinners, dancing, and so much more
8. Free time. Join us for as many activities as you like or find your own secluded spot to lay in the sun, read a good book, or swim in the Mediterranean
9. Immaculately clean, quaint boutique hotel accomodations. We’ve searched far and wide to find this gem. Roll out of bed and onto your oceanview patio to feast on local fruit and coffee served to you each morning before class. Rooms are cleaned daily for your comfort.
10. Great company. Our yoga retreats have created incredible friendships. We look forward to meeting you!